Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gustav Klimt lady with hat and feather boa painting

Gustav Klimt lady with hat and feather boa painting
William Bouguereau the first kiss painting
Why, indeed, he does seem to have had some filial scruples on that head, as you will hear.''
``Hunsford, near Westerham, Kent,
15th October.
DEAR SIR,
THE disagreement subsisting between yourself and my late honoured father always gave me much uneasiness, and since I have had the misfortune to lose him I have frequently wished to heal the breach; but for some time I was kept back by my own doubts, fearing lest it might seem disrespectful to his memory for me to be on good terms with any one with whom it had always pleased him to be at variance.'' -- ``There, Mrs. Bennet.'' -- ``My mind however is now made up on the subject, for having received ordination at Easter, I have been so fortunate as to be distinguished by the patronage of the Right Honourable Lady

No comments: