Monday, June 9, 2008

Ted Seth Jacobs paintings

Ted Seth Jacobs paintings
Vincent van Gogh paintings
Vittore Carpaccio paintings
Warren Kimble paintings
How much unlike art thou to Portia!How much unlike my hopes and my deservings!'Who chooseth me shall have as much as he deserves.'Did I deserve no more than a fool's head?Is that my prize? are my deserts no better?
PORTIA
To offend, and judge, are distinct officesAnd of opposed natures.
ARRAGON
What is here?
[Reads]
The fire seven times tried this:Seven times tried that judgment is,That did never choose amiss.Some there be that shadows kiss;Such have but a shadow's bliss:There be fools alive, I wis,Silver'd o'er; and so was this.Take what wife you will to bed,I will ever be your head:So be gone: you are sped.Still more fool I shall appearBy the time I linger here

No comments: