Saturday, September 27, 2008

Guan zeju paintings

Guan zeju paintings
Gustav Klimt paintings
Georgia O'Keeffe paintings
Won’t it be rather cold?”
“It will be quiet. Wrap up well. I have to talk to you seriously.”
“Good temper?”
“Never better.”
“Why not talk here?”
“Your mother may come in. What I have to say doesn’t concern her.”
“It’s about me and Charles, I bet.”
“Certainly.”
“Not a scolding?”
“Far from it. Warm fatherly sympathy.”
“It’s worth being frozen for that.”
They did not speak in the car. Basil sent it away, saying they would find their own way back. At that chilly tea time, with the leaves dry and falling, there was no difficulty in finding an empty seat. The light was soft; it was one of the days when London seems like Dublin.
“Charles said he’d talked to you. He wasn’t sure you loved him.”
“I love him.”