Friday, September 19, 2008

Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting painting

Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting paintingRembrandt Rembrandt night watch paintingRembrandt Belshazzar's Feast painting
hes not one to speak and I call her Mabel now. G how S. Bill wont speak to Bertie Robert wont speak to me Papa and Lady M. seem to have had a row there was a man with a snake in a bag also a little boy who told my fortune which was v. prosperous Mum bought a shawl.
POSTCARD
Saw this Mosque today. Robert is engaged to a new girl called something or other who is lousy.

S.S. Glory of Greece
Darling,
Well so we all came back from Egypt pretty excited and the cynical purser said what news and I said news well Im engaged to Arthur and Bertie is engaged to Miss P. and she is called Mabel now which is hardest of all to bear I said and Robert to a lousy girl and Papa has had a row with Lady M. and Bill has had a row with Bertie and Roberts lousy girl was awful to me and Arthur was sweet but the cynical purser wasnt a bit surprised on account he said people always get engaged and have quarrels on the Egyptian trip every cruise so I said I wasnt in the habit of getting engaged lightly thank you and he said I wasnt

1 comment:

PaintingHere.com said...

Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting painting"