Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sargent Sand Beach Schooner Head Maine

Sargent Sand Beach Schooner Head MaineSargent San Vigilio A Boat with Golden SailSargent Palazzo Labia and San Geremia VeniceSargent Palazzo Labbia Venice
thoughts. 'Just this: you must take me along with you, until I wish to leave you.''Oh, indeed!' replied Frodo, surprised, but not much relieved. 'Even if I wanted another companion, I should not agree to any such thing, until I knew a good deal more !' exclaimed Strider, crossing his legs and sitting back comfortably. 'You seem to be coming to your senses again, and that is all to the good. You have been much too careless so far. Very well! I will tell you what I know, and leave the reward to you. You may be glad to grant it, when you have heard Baggins must not be mentioned. I am Mr. Underhill, if any name must be given. That interested me so much that I followed them here. I slipped over the gate just behind them. Maybe Mr. Baggins has an honest reason for leaving his name behind; but if so, I should advise him and his friends to be more careful.'me.''Go on then!' said Frodo. 'What do you know?''Too much; too many dark things,' said Strider grimly. 'But as got up and went to the door, opened it quickly and looked out. Then he shut it quietly and sat down again. 'I have quick ears,' he went on, lowering his voice, 'and though I cannot disappear, I have hunted many wild and wary things and I can usually avoid being seen, if I wish. Now, I was behind the hedge this evening on the Road west of Bree, when four hobbits came out of the Downlands. I need not repeat all that they said to old Bombadil or to one another, but one thing interested me. Please remember, said one of them, that the name

No comments: