Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Andrea del Sarto Holy Family

Andrea del Sarto Holy FamilyAndrea del Sarto Madonna of the HarpiesSalvador Dali Equestrian Fantasy - Portrait of Lady DunnSalvador Dali Cruxifixion (Hypercubic Body)
amounts of raw enchantment.
"It's all very depressing," he finished.
"words. I just think the world ought to be more sort of organised."
"That's just fantasy," said Twoflower.
"I know. That's the trouble." Rincewind sighed again. It was all very well going on about pure logic and how the universe was ruled by logic and the harmony of numbers, but the plain fact of the matter was that the disc was manifestly traversing space on the back of a giant Depressing?"Rincewind turned in his saddle and glanced at Twoflower's Luggage, which was currently ambling along on its little legs, occasionally snapping its lid at butterflies. He sighed."Rincewind thinks he ought to be able to harness the lightning," said the picture-imp, who was observing the passing scene from the tiny doorway of the box slung around Twoflower's neck. He had spent the morning painting picturesque views and quaint scenes for his master, and had been allowed to knock off for a smoke."When I said harness I didn't mean harness, snapped Rincewind. "I meant, well I just meant that - I dunno, I just can't think of the right

No comments: