Monday, February 16, 2009

Unknown Artist Brent Heighton After the Rain

Unknown Artist Brent Heighton After the RainAlbert Moore silverAlbert Moore Dreamers
conscious every second of Pantalaimon's disgust, and of his hatred for the golden monkey. Presently the doorbell rang, and soon the room was filling up withdressed ladies and handsome or distinguished men. Lyra moved among them offering canapes or smiling sweetly and making pretty answers when they her.
"Really? I thought your mother would have sent you to her old school. A very good place..."
Lyra was mystified until she realized the old lady's mistake.
"Oh! She's not my mother! I'm just here helping her. I'm her personal assistant," she said importantly.
"I see. And who are your people?"spoke to her. She felt like a universal pet, and the second she voiced that thought to herself, Pantalaimon stretched his goldfinch wings and chirruped loudly.She sensed his glee at having proved her right, and became a little more retiring."And where do you go to school, my dear?" said an elderly lady, inspecting Lyra through a lorgnette."I don't go to school," Lyra told

No comments: