Saturday, June 14, 2008

Albert Bierstadt Autumn in America Oneida County New York painting

Albert Bierstadt Autumn in America Oneida County New York painting
Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Smile painting
O then, belike, you fancy riches more:You will have Gremio to keep you fair.
BIANCA
Is it for him you do envy me so?Nay then you jest, and now I well perceiveYou have but jested with me all this while:I prithee, sister Kate, untie my hands.
KATHARINA
If that be jest, then all the rest was so.
[Strikes her]
[Enter BAPTISTA]
BAPTISTA
Why, how now, dame! whence grows this insolence?Bianca, stand aside. Poor girl! she weeps.Go ply thy needle; meddle not with her.For shame, thou helding of a devilish spirit,Why dost thou wrong her that did ne'er wrong thee?When did she cross thee with a bitter word?

No comments: