Saturday, June 14, 2008

William Merritt Chase Chase Summertime painting

William Merritt Chase Chase Summertime painting
Albert Bierstadt Autumn Woods painting
Sirrah, lead these gentlemenTo my daughters; and tell them both,These are their tutors: bid them use them well.
[Exit Servant, with LUCENTIO and HORTENSIO, BIONDELLO following]
We will go walk a little in the orchard,And then to dinner. You are passing welcome,And so I pray you all to think yourselves.
PETRUCHIO
Signior Baptista, my business asketh haste,And every day I cannot come to woo.You knew my father well, and in him me,Left solely heir to all his lands and goods,Which I have better'd rather than decreased:Then tell me, if I get your daughter's love,What dowry shall I have with her to wife?
BAPTISTA
After my death the one half of my lands,And in possession twenty thousand crowns.
PETRUCHIO
And, for that dowry, I'll assure her of

No comments: