Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Salvador Dali Persistence of Memory painting

Salvador Dali Persistence of Memory paintingSalvador Dali Maelstrom paintingSalvador Dali Enchanted Beach with Three Fluid Graces painting
emperors need so many eggs. They kept them on their feet, I read somewhere. It seems strange. I suppose they were Communists. But the rabbits? Sakes! Rabbits just everywhere. Underfoot. I never much liked rabbits since James tried raising rabbits to sell to butcher markets, down in Augusta, Fred Ingley talked him into it, but there wasn't hardly any market for them, and then James got his tumor, and the rabbits took some rabbit disease and died all in a week, just died like flies, every last one of them, and I had no way to get rid of all that miserable mess but set fire to those hutch things and burn them to the ground. Oh, my. I don't like to recall that... Well, then. There's lots of little chickies peeping around, they're sweet. And the baskets in the Bunny Hop Market are just gorgeous. But I couldn't afford anything much. And it was hot! I kept thinking about that blizzard in Denver. I just wasn't in the right mood, I guess. So many eggs and rabbits."

No comments: