Friday, August 22, 2008

Thomas Kinkade almost heaven painting

Thomas Kinkade almost heaven paintingThomas Kinkade A Peaceful Retreat paintingJohn Collier Lady Godiva painting
wasn't certain about men, he'd have to show me. . . He couldn't talk for a while: I thought he was shy, the way some of the maids were the first time I'd ask if I could play with them; I never dreamed what I wasdoing to the man. I eventouched him. . ."
"Yi."
"Well," Anastasia said, "to make a long story short, he gave me a good spanking, big as I was, and fired all the tutors and maids except an old cook and housekeeper who weren't any fun to play with anyhow. After that he wouldn't trust anybody to teach me unless he was in the room too, and every night he'd lecture to me in his study about how flunkèd my tutors and maids had been. I'd agree, and try hard to believe it, but I just couldn't understand what was wrong with something so nice."
"I know what you mean!" I exclaimed, thinking of my own difficulties with moral education. "I'mstill not sure I understand!"
Her eyes were bright and yet wondering, as if she was pleased by my words but not certain she wasn't being baited

No comments: