Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unknown Artist Audrey Hepburn

Unknown Artist Audrey HepburnPiet Mondrian Gray TreePiet Mondrian Composition with Yellow Blue and Red
looked at her as if she was mad.
BECAUSE THEN THERE WILL BE NOTHING. BECAUSE I WON’T EXIST.
‘Is that what happens for humans, too?’
I DON’T THINK SO. IT’S DIFFERENT FOR YOU. YOU HAVE IT ALL BETTER ORGANISED.
They both sat watching the fading glow of the coals in the forge.
‘So what DEATH. LAST NIGHT THIS WAS PUSHED UNDER THE DOOR.
Death opened his hand to reveal a small grubby piece of paper, on which Miss Flitworth could read. with some difficulty, the word:
OOoooEEEeeOOOoooEEeeeOOOoooEEeee.were you working on the scythe blade for?’ said Miss Flitworth.I THOUGHT PERHAPS I COULD . . . FIGHT BACK . . .‘Has it ever worked? With you, I mean.’NOT USUALLY. SOMETIMES PEOPLE CHALLENGE ME TO A GAME. FOR THEIR LIVES, YOU KNOW. ‘Do they ever win?’NO. LAST YEAR SOMEONE GOT THREE STREETS AND ALL THE UTILITIES. ‘What? What sort of game is that?’I DON’T RECALL.’EXCLUSIVE POSSESSION’, I THINK. I WAS THE BOOT. ‘Just a moment.’ said Miss Flitworth. If you’re you, who will be coming for you?’

No comments: