Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Salvador Dali Figure on the Rocks painting

Salvador Dali Figure on the Rocks paintingSalvador Dali Dali Nude in Contemplation Before the Five Regular Bodies paintingSalvador Dali Asummpta Corpuscularia Lapislazulina painting
ery of Isthmus, Gosh! We won[ANTISTROPHE 2
der who his mom can be!
No doubt she was a trustee's wife
or some such high-class fe

male whom the passèd Founder Him[STROPHE 3
self knocked up in the grass.
Dean Taliped's the Founder's son:
a most uncommon bas

tard! [ANTISTROPHE 3

"Hey, I never thought of that!" I whispered to Max. "Do you suppose --"
He met my eyes gravely. "No, my boy."
Dr. Sear identified the approaching scene as the next-to-last, his favorite and the climax of the tragedy. It opened with Dean Taliped, the Committee Chairman, and the Handsome Mailman standing together as before, while from the wings a small old man was dragged in between two burly chaps.

TALIPED: The Campus Cops are on the job, I see.
We'll put the screws to this old boy till we
squeeze out his answers or his
[TO COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN]
But first: is he the valet that my wife
was speaking of? I don't have time to torture
ancient shepherds simply for the sport.

No comments: